Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 15, 2006

This is something that's not very new, but it's timely. I, several years ago, took to writing about my association with jack. I called it "out from behind the mike." It's really a "no holds barred" revelation of how we met in Munich, Germany, in 1951. If you've seen our documentary you know it took place in the army. The book tells of the meeting and subsequent happenings for the following fifty-five years. I sent the writing to several agents and publishers and they were nice enough to write back and say they couldn't handle it. That was ten years ago. Things have changed now and if you are interested in learning more about the book, I'll be happy to hear from you. Email me here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home