Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bob: "I'm back on line!!"

Director Stu Maddux helps Bob transfer his email account

It's great to have my computer again!
I'll try to catch up with you as quickly as I can. I have quite a few backlogged emails from everyone.
Thank-you Stu (director) and Joe (producer)!
They came over to get me back on line once I bought my new computer. I feel like such a writer now with this little laptop. It reminds me of a portable typewriter. Something few of you would probably recognize.

Bob Claunch writing copy for AFN Broadcast, Munich, 1952

Stu is hauling off the old desktop computer off to the recycling center.

Not having the computer for a two weeks was actually easier for me than it would have been for most people because of my age. Jack and I remember a time when there was no television for goodness sake. But I must say that it has given me such a connection to the outside world that I do cherish. And I don't care what people say about the "lost art of letter writing". It was a pain in the ass compared to email.

More later- Bob


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home