Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25th, 2007 Birmingham Bound, kind of...

Hello to you all in Birmingham, Alabama. We are so grateful to be screening there this weekend. Jack and I originally planned on being there in person but I can't make the plane trip because of some health issues at the moment. Don't worry adoring FANS! We both do hope to be our adorable selves for a while longer yet. We do indeed get invited to festivals quite a bit (I think there are 9 at the moment). But Birmingham Shout was one we had chosen to fly to because of how hard everyone is working to have a gay film festival in the area. We think its important to support it and we hope you'll do the same. I was born in Birmingham so there's a personal connection too. Stu the film's director was born in Montgomery.
Alas, it wasn't meant to be. It is quite frustrating at our age when you have to pull back like this. Especially for Jack and I- we love the spotlight! You will love the film though. It's a helluva story!
Since we can't make it in person, Stu wants me to ask you how we did? The festival web page is all set up to rate our film or comment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stu Maddux said...

Hi Bob,
Yea, that website is awesome. I also wanted to add couple of ways that people can help us spread the word. THESE HELP US SO MUCH!

Add us to your MySpace friends
our url is: http://www.myspace.com/bobandjacksfilm


Write a review at our IMDB or YouTube pages

Just blog about it and include our website: www.bobandjack.org

We are totally grass roots here, we really want to know what you thought.

April 26, 2007 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I went to the show in Birmingham, and it was fantastic! Very adorable story you all have going on, and I grateful that you're sharing it.

April 29, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Bob Claunch said...

Katie, thanks for the comment! Jack and I were quite anxious to hear how it went! I hope there was a good crowd. Maybe someone got the message that they too can have a relationship like we have.

April 29, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home