Monday, May 14, 2007

Notes from the director


I'm very excited about all this great stuff happening in Boston. I'll be there this weekend for the Boston Gay and Lesbian Film/Video Festival.
We will screen Bob and Jack's 52-Year Adventure at the Museum of Fine Arts, followed by a Q@A session and a reception. Sounds pretty classy.
But as exciting as all that the film is the Boston Globe's Pick Of The Week. I am amazed.
I already felt pretty damn honored to have this film seen in Massachusetts and I wonder if people there realize how much the rest of us look to their example in the fight for gay marriage. I will give you a full report, Bob, when I get back on Monday. Meanwhile, you were going to send a message to our Toronto friends. Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home