Thursday, June 7, 2007

Director Stu Maddux Sheds Baggage


Hi Bob!

I just wanted to let you and Jack know that I’m on my way to New York for our screening at NewFest. We play with another documentary called Emil Norman: By His Own Design. I hear that it’s very good and I’m expecting a good crowd.
I’m flying into Newark but I’ve just discovered that my bag is going to LaGuardia. I’ll have to sort that out when I get on the ground. As always, I wish you guys could be here. I’m sure you would be a hit. I’ll call after the screening with a report.

Stu

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob Claunch said...

What happened with your luggage?

June 19, 2007 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Stu Maddux said...

Continental said the mistake was my fault and charged me 40 bucks to bring my bag from LaGuardia.
Whatever. I just wanted to brush my teeth, get into the city and out of my hotel in Newark!

June 19, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home