Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why marriage? Why on a federal level?

My first passport 1948


Why? Just read this letter I got last night and it will be crystal clear: (names deleted)

hi guys
i am from brazil, and i loved your story, i am 48 y.o, and i have a lover that lives in fortlauderdale i just come back from there, he is 71 y.o, we have been together for the last 4 years, i was living ther for 40 months together, but now my visa expired and i had to come back but he always come to see me, and i spent the last 3 months there, we love each other v ery much, i never loved any man or woman like that, i hope god we become together forever like you guys, you are a inspiration for me in this lonely times that i have to come back, god bless you guys, love always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home