Tuesday, August 21, 2007

DVD Just Released!


It's hard for me to believe that it was a year ago that I was wondering if we would make it into any festivals and this morning I am holding a new DVD that just went on sale. Our life condensed onto a shiny disk for $19.99. Quite amazing to be adding yourself to your own movie collection (No, I didn't have to pay for it).
I'm supposed to talk about the DVD release today but let me just do a little cut and paste from the DVD page on the website and add some commentary:

DVD Features:
Film (41 minutes) (The best damn film you'll ever see)

EXTRAS:
Q@A session with Bob, Jack and director Stu Maddux (we were quite funny)
Archival Photo Gallery (we were quite cute)
Theatrical Trailer
2nd Extended Q&A session from film premiere (more in-depth answers)

BONUS: 1961 anti-gay educational film, "BOYS BEWARE": (you want to know what it was really like back then? Watch this clip and get the DVD for the complete film).

Thanks for checking it out my friends! We are so proud of it. -BC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bob!

I just saw your film at the NC Gay & Lesbian Film Festival and bought the DVD! Of 16 screenings throughout the weekend, this was my favorite! I'm partnered for 24 years (not even half your time, wow) but hope we can make it as long as you two have!

Thanks for telling your story and to Stu for capturing it!

August 28, 2007 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Stu Maddux said...

Hi Kent:
Thanks for commenting about the NCGLFF Screening. I know the guys are catching up on their blog posts but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed how smart and kind the audience was.
Stu Maddux, (director)

August 28, 2007 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Stu Maddux said...

Oh I almost forgot- thanks most for buying the DVD! The budget on this project was so small that every sale puts a bigger dent in the debt than you might imagine. Let me know personally what you think of it.

August 28, 2007 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home