Sunday, March 8, 2009

AOL Comments on Bob and Jack article:

Laststop060
12:13 PMMar 07 2009

To all you bashers, I guarantee if these two men who served our nation were saving your pathetic lives, you'd think twice about calling them names. My own opinion of gay marriage and gay rights has nothing to do with this. How dare you bash others who have different ways of life than you. I guarantee you would never have the nerve to say this to their faces. You are all so brave to bash, go to a gay pride parade and say what you say here, I'd laugh to see you get beaten like a baby seal.

KShoe007
12:17 PMMar 07 2009

Why is this page one news on AOL? There must be more pressing stories that deserve page one status. I have officially changed my home page....... Good bye AOL.

Lyndavan2010
12:18 PMMar 07 2009

People do care what is going on with Gay couples. AOL informs there readers of what is going on in our society. So there is a point in this article. And I think it is sad. Because, yeah, when one of them pass away, the other won't inherit what the decease one had gain.


MMDBEAMER
12:18 PMMar 07 2009

Boo, hoo, hoo............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home