Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi Bob its Stu at the NY Screening


Hi Bob and Jack! The screening went just great. The film that we were paired with was "Emile Norman: By His Own Design" and it's produced by two people who I think you'll recognize next to me: Michael Tucker and Jill Eickenberry (LA Law, Arthur). During our "joint" Q@A we were all amazed at what a perfect fit the two films were.
Emile Norman documents the life story of the artist by the same name. Do you guys know him? He lives on the central California coast and is a contemporary of yours. Their film was beautifully done. I'm honored that we were together.
I'm leaving tomorrow late in the day but before I do I'm still planning on visiting your friend Bob Adams on my way out of the city. More on him later.
Now that I've seen the calibre of films here at this festival (clearly a collection of the best gay cinema in the world this year), we should all be very proud of all our work. -Stu

ps- more pictures are on the website

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Claunch said...

Wonderful to see you in such good company! The photographs on the website make us feel like we are there. Thank you for these!

June 19, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home