Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stockholm Next


We screen in Stockholm this Friday and we feel very honored. A Swedish woman who loved the message of the film when she saw it in Seattle last year has been championing it for months now back at home. Finally it's being shown at Stockholm Pride. Thank-you Marta Engman! We went back and looked at our pictures and there you are in the front of the line!

It amazes me what one person can do. Maybe someone there will be helped. We love Stockholm too. It was our last trip abroad in 2003.

See you on the other side! We are moving tomorrow. -Bob

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally found some time to check out your blog!

How weird it feels to see myself in that picture, thinking about all that has happened these last six months or so. Screening your film on friday is completely surreal, and it´s really sad you couldn´t join me on the big day.

Anyways, I hope you are doing well and settling in your new home, as for myself I´ve been working way too hard these past months, and I´m really looking forward to my vacation, starting on monday.

August 1, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Stu Maddux said...

Thanks for letting us use your picture, Marta. HOW DID DONUTS AT THE STORE go?

August 1, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home