Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bob and Jack win in Long Island

Bob and Jack's 52-Year Adventure has just won the Jury Award for Best Short Documentary at the Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival.
"Thanks-you" to the panel that decided on us above so many great films on the festival's program. It truly makes Jack and I feel that our lifetime together is special to more that just us.
As a movie fan, a JURY award is so wonderful to have in addition to the audience choice awards that have come our way.
The award certificate came as a message in a bottle through the mail. Very clever!
I stupidly got rid of the bottle part before taking a picture. No matter. I think this picture I've borrowed from another screening probably shows how I looked when I opened it. -Bob
A recent screening at the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home