Monday, December 31, 2007

Bob and Jack, at 83, Maintain Gay Card

Jack Reavley, Bob Claunch at Director Stu Maddux at a screening in Los Angeles, CA

A CLUE AT HOW THE GAY COUPLE STAYS IN TOUCH:

Hi Bob and Jack:

Thanks so much for the subscription to the Advocate and OUT Magazine. We are enjoying them both and I've already read through the January issues. I've always admired all the gay savvy periodicals on your coffee table. Now I feel like I will have a fighting chance to keep MY gay card in 2008 as much as you both do. I do wish that they would have made you guys one of their OUT100 this year. You would have been perfect for it.

Stu Maddux, Director
Bob and Jack's 52-Year Adventure

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

Then maybe it is time to really pick up your gay card. I've got it for you. Come visit me.

Love you both,
The Fairy Gay Mother
www.fairygaymother.com

January 1, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home